- The feud between Ja Rule and 50 Cent was a heated conflict that resulted in a number of diss albums being released by both parties.
- As a direct consequence of this conflict, Ja’s solo career collapsed after spending a significant amount of time at the top of the charts.
- After a number of years have passed, things are different for both of the artists.
- After serving nearly two years behind bars, Ja was only just granted his freedom and released from jail.
What is the beef between Eminem and 50 Cent and Ja Rule?
- The Eminem special airing this week will focus on the conflict between Ja Rule and Eminem and 50 Cent, so let’s get to it!
- This dispute between 50 Cent and Ja Rule started when one of Fiddy’s cronies robbed Ja Rule in Queens for his chain.
- This incident occurred in the beginning of the beef.
- Ja Rule reportedly wasn’t thrilled after his chain was returned to him and 50 Cent spotted him: A buddy of mine robbed Ja Rule.
- According to 50 Cent.
Why did 50 Cent and Ja Rule fight?
According to 50 Cent, Ja Rule’s anger was sparked when he discovered that Fiddy was in a club with the person who had robbed him. 50 Cent related this story in his memoir titled From Pieces to Weight, which was published in 2005. ″A friend of mine robbed Ja Rule.″ ″That’s how the dispute got started in the first place.
Are Drake and Meek Mill’s beefs with 50 Cent and Ja Rule comparable?
- Some fans saw parallels between the spat between Drake and Meek Mill and the beef between 50 Cent and Ja Rule during the time when Drake and Meek Mill were engaged in a verbal warfare during an epic conflict that began in the summer of 2015.
- Both of the rappers weighed in with their perspectives on social media, and it would appear that they are in agreement (for once!) that the two beefs cannot be compared.
What happened to Ja Rule chain?
- In the year 1999, as Ja Rule was shooting a music video in Southside Jamaica, Queens, he was held up at gunpoint and robbed of his chain.
- According to 50 Cent, Ja Rule’s anger was sparked when he discovered that Fiddy was in a club with the person who had robbed him.
- 50 Cent related this story in his memoir titled From Pieces to Weight, which was published in 2005.
- ″A friend of mine robbed Ja Rule.″